Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day gift was our sea shipment.  The crate was delivered this morning around 9:30AM and I spent all day with the "guys" unpacking everything.  Matt smartly arranged to be traveling today.  We still have a lot of boxes to open and need to figure out where everything will go, but it is great to be with all of our items from home again.  All of our stuff made me realize again how much space we have in KC.  We definitely have more than we need.  A few items were quarantined by customs - wreaths and a few decorative items (very random selections). We left quite a dent on the environment today. 

I woke up this morning at 5:30AM to take some calls before I took the kids to school and started the unpacking process.  I am turning in early this Valentine's Day with some takeaway food, a beer, my Next Issue magazine app and MY bed.  Happy Valentine's Day to everyone back home. 

.   

No comments:

Post a Comment