Thursday, December 26, 2013

Moving Time

Here we go again….  It seems like we just unpacked all of our things.   We spent the week before clearing out clutter and separating summer and winter clothes into sea shipment, air shipment and luggage.  We took this opportunity to clear out some things as we were at risk of being too full.   I finally parted with my bedroom set that I purchased when I graduated college.  Matt and I took a big sigh of relief when the last item made it in.  Our last night in our Australia home was December 21st and we waved goodbye to the truck and moved into our temporary apartment just before Christmas.    Hopefully all of our things will arrive back in Kansas City by early February.  I am not looking forward to the transition period again.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment